The Holiday Inn Express of Page/Lake Powell, Arizona is in the heart of beautiful Lake Powell Country and the Navajo Indian Reservation. This beautiful and scenic area has been the backdrop for such famous movies as the 1967 "Planet of the Apes"; "Maverick" with Mel Gibson, and most recently, the remake of "Planet of the Apes" and a Steven Spielberg movie called "Evolution". Lake Powell National Monument is a world renown recreation area. This huge man-made lake has over 1500 miles of shoreline. This hotel is committed to providing accessible facilities under the American Disabilities Act. If your accessibility needs are not met, please contact the Hotel Manager on Duty. Should you require additional information regarding accessible facilities for guests with disabilities, please call 1-800-Holiday (U.S. and Canada) or contact the hotel directly. For the hearing impaired, TDD service is available at 1-800-238-5544 within the U.S. and Canada.
ACCOMMODATIONS – AAA 3 Diamonds
• 74 Deluxe Spacious rooms, 3 floors with elevator
• 25” Color TV with Cable Channels
• Free HBO
• Iron & Ironing boards and Hair Dryers in all rooms
• In-room coffee makers
• Either 2 Queen-size Beds or 1 King-size Bed Available
• Nonsmoking rooms available
• Suites available with microwave and refrigerator King or two Queen size beds
• Wheel chair accessible room with King bed available
• Interior Corridors
• Ample parking for large vehicles.
• Outdoor pool open seasonally
• Complimentary Deluxe continental breakfast included with room
• Free local calls for prefixes 645 / 691 / 608 / 660
• Meeting Space up to 40 persons
• Guest Laundry facility on property
• Coffee & Tea available 24 hours.
In addition to extensive marine activities, overland tours, horseback riding, hiking, biking, fishing, museums, golf, airplane flights, scenic overlooks, and much more are available to make your vacation the best and most memorable.